DON'T FORGET OCT 2nd-DEC31ST!!!!!!!!!

Options
FITNLUVINIT
FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
Hey all my friends tomorrow is the "BIG DAY" to jump on board with this 90 day challenge you don't want to miss out!!!!!
You must post your Current Weight and whoever has the most weight loss by Dec.31st will be the winner. Please be sure to post here on my blog so I will be able to keep track of the ones participating. Also post a estimated amount of weight you would like to lose in the 90 days and whoever comes closes to reaching that goal or going over that goal I will have a prize as well.
I am looking forward to this challenge and most of all challenging myself so here are my numbers. Hope to see you jump on board !!!!!!

Fitinluvinit- CW 203
EW- 21lbs.

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I am at goal, but will be cheering those who join the group!
  • jgoldie88
    jgoldie88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm going to set a pretty high goal for myself, but I think it'll be worth it in the end if I can even get close to it!

jrhanna88
    CW: 171.2
    EW: 150.0
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I can't find the group you are talking about!
  • FITNLUVINIT
    Options
    You can post on here my friend!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FITNLUVINIT
    Options
    I am at goal, but will be cheering those who join the group!

Thanks for the encouragement!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FITNLUVINIT
    Options
    I can't find the group you are talking about!

You can post on here it should of been on my blog sight but that's ok :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FITNLUVINIT
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm going to set a pretty high goal for myself, but I think it'll be worth it in the end if I can even get close to it!

jrhanna88
    CW: 171.2
    EW: 150.0

I know what you mean I am setting a high goal to ,hopefully I will reach it if not at least I will have tried heehee!!! :happy:
  • jdub224
    jdub224 Posts: 120
    Options
    Good luck all. What is an "EW"?, by the way