Anti- Nausea medication? Have you taken it?

Options
rubybeach
rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
So, I was feeling really hopeful yesterday when I got my seabands and morning sickness vitamins. I seemed to feel better right away..... Then a few hours later the nausea returned. It is constant and I feel like I can do nothing but lie around and eat to keep rom throwing up.

I have two upcoming 22 hour flights and can't imagine this without help.

Any opinions, experiences, input?

Thanks

Replies

• mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Zofran dissolving tablets. Phenergan is good but makes you tired. I take both everyday. I have horrible nausea. But they make me functionable. I used them my entire first pregnancy too.
  • rubybeach
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I got it okayed by my doctor, i take dramamine regularly!! i get motion sick like crazy pregnant or not and I bought the sea bands when i was in my first tri and they helped some but not like dramamine, it was/is my best friend! Hope you get some relief!
  • rubybeach
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I was prescribed Maxolon and its helping :) so thankful...... I hope it lasts.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I was prescribed Maxolon and its helping :) so thankful...... I hope it lasts.

Oh, I see your reply here. I asked you about it on the May 2013 thread. Glad it is helping!!!
  • rubybeach
    Options

Oh, I see your reply here. I asked you about it on the May 2013 thread. Glad it is helping!!!

Thanks! It's helps but doesn't take it away completely. Still that nausea feeling but not as intense.