amazing

Options
finally a group of metalheads to relate to though this weight lose so by xmas and then by download 2013 i can look sexy in this Gothic corseted dress and new rocks ive had my eye on x

Replies

• leftoverbun
    leftoverbun Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    \m/
  • misfitswayoflife
    misfitswayoflife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going to use Tattoo's as incentives for pounds lost
  • gabbyrockerwebb
    gabbyrockerwebb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    tattoo's are great intensives cause if u get fat they look bad, shape up they look good, there fantasic hahahaha i just wanna dress in some thing other than the baggy band tee's i normally wear, like new rocks or my doc martens, suspenders, nice black skirt and a band tee would be so nice for download 2013 :D x
  • misfitswayoflife
    misfitswayoflife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I hearya I would like to wear form fitting nice clothes but I lack any self confidence to do so and usualy end up wearing a men's band T because they have no shape whatsoever
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I managed to zip up my stompy boots (these ones from Madfish: http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/58/5/AAAAAiOABXoAAAAAAFhQkw.jpg?v=1183405414000 ) that I've had for years for the first time in about 3 years last night. Delighted with meself :laugh:

Tattoos will be my incentive too. When I have all the weight gone, I hope to get some side rib/hip work done.