L1D3 finished!

Options
Mini_Medic
Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
Just finished L1D3, and yes I got up at 0500 to do it. If I don't get up early I wouldn't be able to do it, since I'm work 24hr shifts and I start at 0800 today. I was thinking about all of you who will complete it today, and I got through it knowing you will too! Keep up the good fight everyone, we are 1/10th of the way done, and very close to being stronger, fitter and looking amazing. :happy:

Replies

• nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 3 DONE ! yay ! Felt a little easier today although my abs would disagree ! I'm ready to take on day 4 ! X
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I get up at 5-5:30 to work out, otherwise, I would not do it.

Only 27 more days!
  • carcona
    carcona Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Was a little sore from day 1&2 and couldn't work out first thing, but I did it!
  • HappyNelle
    Options
    Day 3 completed and feeling it..! I have read that day 4 is the toughest so don't lose faith - let's do this!!!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I will not be doing day 3 today, I have been feeling a little under the weather and I feel like my body needs a bit of a break today. Tomorrow I will double up and do level 1 twice and get caught up. So proud of everyone for hanging in there and continuing on, I wont give up either!
  • kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3 this morning and I feel amazing!! I pushed myself even harder today knowing the harder I push the more results I will see!! Love the feeling of my body getting back into shape!! :)
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    L1D3 Complete!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Great job to you and everyone else!!! We are on our way!!! :)
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just did day TWO because of a migraine I had yesterday that wouldn't go away! :huh: Doubling up today! I'll be doing my "day three" workout in about ten minutes. :bigsmile: Way to go everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Slept in today, and totally missed my normal exercise time - proud of myself for not making excuses and finishing l1d3 right after I got home from work, when all I want to do is curl up on the couch.

Awesome job everyone, we got this!
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete!! We are doing GREAT everyone!! We will all be so happy at the end of the month knowing we successfully gave it our all and did this :D
  • Varibaby
    Varibaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Didn't feel so bad today actually! Not as sore as yesterday for some reason! Keep it up ladies- it'll be sooo worth it in 27 days! :)
  • rhoad1ml
    rhoad1ml Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am done with day 3!!! Wahoo! Still waiting for the side lunges with arm raises to get easier though :-) Hope everyone is having a great hump day!!!
  • aprilpd01
    aprilpd01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 @ 5:00 this morning! I was very tired and a little sore but I made it! We are all doing. Awesome! Gotta keep it up!
  • aprilpd01
    aprilpd01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one lol!
  • belliesmom
    Options
    L1D3 completed! Honestly, I was seriously thinking of not doing it today because it has been a day full of arguing with my bf. But I said just do it! I feel so mucb better. I think i let out all my anger on my moves because i was really breaking a sweat! Keep up the good work ladies! We are all great:) and beautiful<3
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    I just finished my 30ds day 7, it got really hard the first 5, then on 6 it got easy, now it got hard again xd
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Got annoyed at Jilian during the last set of static lunges where she says "couple more" when she actually means about 6 more, ugh!!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day 3 down! :drinker:
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Done for today!

Yay!