Natalie or Anita?

Options
CADreaming09
CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
Ok, I can't help but like Anita more! Natalie cheats and stops and everytime I'm looking at her when she does it, I want to stop too!

Ahhh, ok, when she is doing the lunges with bicep curls, she STOPS!!! It's when Jillian is talking to Anita.

THEN, when they are doing the easist (in my opinion) move, the punches, Natalie is not even low! Her legs are practically straight!!! And JM says 'Get a little lower' and Natalie just barely bends at the knee and JM and Anita are way lower!

Those are the ones that stick out in my mind right now. And a few from Level 2, but I'll vent on those when we get there LOL...

Please tell me I'm not the only one who notices this?!?

Frankie

Replies

• yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    haha I noticed that too!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I watched long enough to see what they were doing day 1 and now I do it by sound only. Well, sometimes I look down at JM and curse her, but you follow LOL. I don't really watch.

Course, I am using YouTube app on my phone at the gym so I don't have much of a screen TO watch either. I also find it helps me to stay focused and not just dying for that "in-between", momentary, break by not watching. I'm more focused on my posture and whether I'm doing things right. I just wish the gym I go to had a mirror in the area I use so I could see my form rather than just thinking it feels right... that JUST gave me an idea to check tomorrow :)
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I watched long enough to see what they were doing day 1 and now I do it by sound only. Well, sometimes I look down at JM and curse her, but you follow LOL. I don't really watch.

I wish I could do this, but JM doesn't give pacing clues with enough regularity or frequency for me to keep up! I wind up going either way too slow or too fast and I don't have a full mirror either, so I'm sacrificing form or not working hard enough. Boo.

On the topic, I never noticed Natalie's lazy ways until I saw this, but you are all so right! That *****! ;)
  • chapelprincess
    chapelprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I noticed that today! She is slacking a bit for being the one that's supposed to be giving it all! I love Anita's face during the last 2 minute cardio circuit after the punching when JM says ok straight to jumprope, then they zoom in on Anita and she blows out a little breath and shakes her head like "holy crap, are you serious??" Makes me feel good that even the pros are feeling it!
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I noticed that today! She is slacking a bit for being the one that's supposed to be giving it all! I love Anita's face during the last 2 minute cardio circuit after the punching when JM says ok straight to jumprope, then they zoom in on Anita and she blows out a little breath and shakes her head like "holy crap, are you serious??" Makes me feel good that even the pros are feeling it!

I love that part! I always make sure to look at the TV at that part because I feel like I'm not alone.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

I love that part! I always make sure to look at the TV at that part because I feel like I'm not alone.

Ok...I saw it. I didn't notice it until you mentioned it...lol. I focused more on me than on them...but today just for fun I focused oin natalie and Anita. I preferred Anita anyway...but now even more so after this....
  • chapelprincess
    Options
    *double posted
  • chapelprincess
    Options
    When Jillian said "even when I'm not looking my girls don't cheat" today, I yelled at the screen "Natalie's cheating!" I'm really beginning to despise how she slacks so much. :mad: Anita ROCKS! :flowerforyou: I was getting deeper in my punches then Natalie!
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options

I noticed that part too. And it does make me feel better to know that she finds it hard as well!