P90X & TurboFire Hybrid Schedule =))

Options
A few years ago my boyfriend and I got our first place together and thought it would be fun to get P90X with the plan to get inshape together. We both lost alot of weight but after moving place to place, getting engaged, and getting too comfortable in the relationship we both gained back the weight and stopped working out as often. Fast forward a couple of years later, got tired of being fat again I got Turbofire. Since December last year I have been back and forth doing the workouts but not really sticking to them. It's 12 weeks until new years, and although I won't be at my goal weight I set for myself at the first of the year, who says I can't start now and make a go of it to still look great for this New Years. So, I downloaded the P90X and Turbofire Hybrid Workout shedule which is 12 weeks! Perfect! Last week I hurt my back and I am still recovering, so I will be taking it easy for the next few days, but come Monday morning I will be starting the hybrid schedule. I want to be under 200lbs for New years, that's a loss of 21 lbs in 12 weeks, an average of 1.75lbs per week. I think that is totally do-able.
P90XTurbofireHyBridSch2_zpsb686c6d5.png