Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEEK 3 WEIGH IN (10/4)

2»

Replies

• Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 649 Member
    Pw:203
    CW:203

But...I am wondering if my scale is working. I was the same naked and with clothes. During our annual health 'check up" at work I was 5 lbs lighter. I think I shall be buying new batteries very soon!

Darn Batteries!!! Aw well... This is our week sista!! Let's do this...:smile:
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    PW: 153.4 Sept 27, 2012
    CW: 153.0 Oct. 4, 2012

Body fat %: 42.7%
    Muscle Mass%: 24.8%
    BMI 28.0

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    PW: 162
    CW: 165
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    PW - 216.4
    CW - 222.4

So was not expecting this - sorry partner. I think I have, however, determined what caused a 6 pound gain in one week. I am missing one of my medications which just so happens to be a diuretic (I have high blood pressure). The last time I was out I had a 5 pound gain so I am patiently (I don't think I will be patient much longer) waiting for the postman to deliver the medicine so I can get rid of this water weight. I can certainly feel it and my daughter (the future nurse) sees it as well. I feel like Violet Beauregarde in Willy Wonka and I just want dejuiced (or at least get rid of the excess water). Sorry for my rant - but felt I needed to explain what happened. Otherwise, I have been really pretty good this week. Got all of my boot camp sessions in, drinking my water and watching what I eat. Okay yesterday was a splurge with a small McFlurry but I am paying for it now.

No problem patner! I also had a 5 lb gain this week but it had nothing to do with medications :( For me it was poor food choices! I was able to take off 2 lbs leaving me with a 3 lb gain this week. I am sure we will have a great comeback next week!! WE can do this!!! :) Hope you get your meds soon :) Have a Great week 4 and keep up the great work!!! Those bootcamp workouts look amazing!!! What an awesome burn!!!

Pam :)