October 2012

Options
Okay in preparation for the big day we have coming up in 2013. Let's set some small goals in October 2012. I myself do better setting small achievable goals that eventually build up to larger lifestyle changes.

My goal is to log into MFP every day in October 2012 to keep myself focussed and on track. My current struggle is being consistent with logging my food with MFP however, the first goal is to just log in every day. Hopefully the consistent logging in will help the larger goal of logging my food each day.

Replies

• sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    My goal is to exercise 5 times a week! I hugely slacked in Aug and Sept. So to get back onto that exercise routine would be great!!

THis week I also started logging my food. It is always really tricky on weekends, but I might go to not logging one day a week...OR having ONE cheat meal. I do drink on weekends (whcih I don't log) but it is my fun times and I still want to live my life and be social - just need to work harder. When I lost the first 30 lbs over the past 2 years I continued to drink so I am not changing that.
  • stephcthomas
    stephcthomas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A lot of people swear by a cheat day, my friend has lost 10 lbs and I'm not sure where she lost 10lbs from because she was fairly thin to begin with, and she did it with one cheat day a week where she would eat/drink whatever she wants.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I am sticking with the plan for now :) If it doesnt work than I will have to work a little harder on restricting more on weekends
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I know i'm late October is almost over but I would like to add my own personal goals this month have been:
    -6 workouts a week
    -being less concerned with calorie count and more concerned with healthy, real food.
  • stephcthomas
    stephcthomas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great goals! I am still working on mine. I didn't sign in for 3 days again. grrrrr! I still need to start logging food again.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Doing great with exercising at least 5 times a week.. just need to shape up the eating!!