What do you do around to keep in Shape

Options
scerorjr
scerorjr Posts: 7 Member
I'm just curious what you all do around here to keep in shape? I go to the gym on a regular basis and play rugby at Sugarhouse Park. My dad is an avid cyclist... what do you do?

Replies

• briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hiking! I lost a majority of the weight I've lost this summer just by hiking the gorgeous trails. My work schedule changed so I'm not able to go with my hiking group anymore, but now I go to Gold's and workout.
  • PowerfulPaige
    Options
    Get to the Gym every day possible! I found that over the summer I lost inches on my arms weeding an hour a day, did hiking on tuesdays and mostly I have watched portion size and reduced calories.
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I utilize most of the bike trails around here. I used to hike but have been sick for 2 years. Now that I am better I will start again next spring.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    the gym for sure, a lot of people bike downtown SL, and once the snow starts falling prepare yourself to ski or snowboard..
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    The gym and pack it out to go camping in the mounains (theres no T in mountain)
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym, and cook my own food.
  • BelaLuGoGo
    BelaLuGoGo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Walking around Liberty Park when it is nice outside is great, also gardening and hiking on camping trips!