6'0 165-170lbs pictures?

Options
Hey ladies,

So I know that body types and frames dictate a lot of what you look like at a certain weight. I'm currently 6'0 and 183lbs, and I am hoping to get down to 165. I have been 165 before and was happy with my body, but I am curious to see success pictures of ladies who are in the vicinity of 5'11/6'0 and 160-175lbs. The last time I was at that weight I was not in as good of physical shape as I am now- I do a lot of lifting, running, plyometric training, etc. Just want to see some examples besides the ones on mybodygallery.com, and let me know what your exercise regimen is like as well!!

Replies

• PixieButtons
    Options
    Hi saracatherine,
    I fit your requirements. :smile: The "after" (current) photo in my bio is me at about 165 pounds. The "before" one is at 185 pounds. And yes I'm exactly 6' tall.
    I started with P90X (the full 90 days), then I moved on to Chalean Extreme and TurboFire, which I'm doing currently. I know they aren't super accurate, but my bathroom scale had me at 27% bodyfat to start and I'm currently 18-19%. Judging by photos online I think my scale is reading a little low for percentage, but the overall change (-8% or -9% bodyfat loss) I have no doubt is correct.

Hope that helps!
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have pictures in my profile of me at 162 and 170. Was between 25-29% for the two sets. Am now at about 157 and 22%.