Side Effects!

Options
breasonable
breasonable Posts: 115 Member
Please share any concerns or questions you have about any side effects you are having!!!

Replies

• Jwithrow4
    Options
    The only thing I have noticed is that I am thirsty a lot and my eyes seem drier than normal. I drink usually around a gallon of water a day, so to be thirsty seems strange to me, but I have lost 5 lbs since the 1st of October, so it must be working! Other than that, I have had no problem sleeping, being jittery, or anything. So far, I'm loving it!
  • breasonable
    Options
    Good for you!! Thats pretty much my only side effect also is dry mouth!! I have to have water at all time.. If I don't then I need gum!!! Good luck !!
  • angielovesherfamily
    Options
    Dry Mouth is my only symptom right now, but drinking alot..I just started today
  • vicmendoza81
    Options
    I am taking Qsymia (the new weight loss medication that has both a low dose of phentermine and topamax) I am also experiencing dry mouth although I drink anywhere between 160-240 ounces of water on a daily basis which is between 1 to almost 2 gallons of water a day.
  • candypa
    candypa Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am taking Qsymia (the new weight loss medication that has both a low dose of phentermine and topamax) I am also experiencing dry mouth although I drink anywhere between 160-240 ounces of water on a daily basis which is between 1 to almost 2 gallons of water a day.
    '

I am also on a low dose of phentermine and topamax. Dry mouth has been a problem prior to getting on these medications probably due to diabetes and other medications too. I don't know. I drink a lot of water, I just can't drink enough.
  • breasonable
    Options
    I think dry mouth is everyone's side effect! It is not even a bad one just makes you drink more water that you already should be drinking!