Hey guys!

Options
Okay, so post in here what you have lost, how you are feeling, if you are working out, and if your staying motivated!!! I'm sorry for not being on here more, I am on Facebook all the time, and have a group I try and keep motivated there as well......

I have 1, possibly 2 prizes I want to hand out. I want you guys to talk to each other EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! keeping each other accountable is what will help you along this journey!! If your on Facebook and would like to be a part of my group there, send me a message and I'll show you what you need to do.

Like Colleen said, we have 41 members and only a handful are checking in.....

Prize #1-Rockin Body from Teambeachbody! that is the main prize!!! Here is a link to check it out!
http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/RockinBody?referringRepId=115399

Replies

• mybiketrip
    Options
    Hey. I'm doing alright. I'm at a weight I'm not concerned with weight lost, but more body fat percentage lost. I have no way to measure it at the moment, but I'm basing it on how I feel.

I've been running every second day (or more) and have changed my view of myself as lazy to energetic and longing for another run! It's amazing. Oh + random strength exercises.... maybe every second or third day.

... this is an improvement from me doing no exercise, but trying to eat healthy.

Thanks for the check up! I hope everyone else is doing as well as I have!!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    This weekend was a bust, down with a migraine, but in 2 weeks I've lost several inches already! Woot!
  • hollyrunner
    hollyrunner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any pounds or inches...but I feel great!! I stay motivated to keep going which is why I haven't gained. I'm a glass half full person so it takes a lot to get me down.

Keep it going!!
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I've lost a couple of pounds and started up 30DS last week. So I'm sure the inches will be dropping soon :)