Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

lioness0806
lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
Hi, I'm Casey.

I joined MFP because I recently realized I was either getting bigger or my jeans were getting smaller. Up until I moved to Dallas I attended boot camp and loved it but couldn't afford it here. I don't have enough motivation to really push myself to do my own challenges so I needed a motivator and that's where this group comes in.

I don't have a specific occasion I want to be thinner for, I'd just like to lose the weight. At first, my goal weight was 150 (down 20 from my starting weight). I recently changed that to 145 (still about 20 lbs) remembering how good I looked at that weight. I started at 169 and currently I'm at 163.

Replies

• athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Hello Casey,

I am Athena. I am currently working to lower my weight but unlike you i have been overweight most of my life and it sucks. Time for a change for my kids.

You can do it. Just lower your proportions and try to get in a little walk. Or even walk around your house a few times any type of exercise is better then none.