First kiss....

Options
Happened a few moments ago..... and needless to say I had no idea what I was doing, and I most certainly wasn't impressed/didn't see all the hype.
Please tell me I'm not/I wasn't alone.

Replies

• SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Do you mean like your first kiss ever? Or your first kiss with a specific person? Honestly as you get comfortable with kissing in general it gets better. And sometimes it's about getting used to a new persons kissing style or you have to be kissing someone you have feelings for or are at least attracted to
    In fact most of the make out sessions I've had were horrible until I met my first love at 19. Other guys I made out with after we broke up were very hit or miss.
    I've found a lot of men are just bad kissers but there are some men out there who know what they're doing and once you get more comfortable kissing someone or kissing in general it gets better. But if a guy is just a completely hopeless kisser chances are he isn't going to be able to navigate female anatomy with Google maps and directions.
    My most recent ex was by far the best kisser of all the men I've made out with & he was also absolutely fantastic in bed so the two things do go hand in hand. Along with feeling passionately about someone...obviously that's going to lead to better chemistry.
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    First.....ever.
    Awkward.... weird.... uninteresting...
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    was it with someone you are crazy about?? If so, hopefully it will get better once you get more comfortable with it :-)
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Well a Greys Anatomy quote comes to mind here...

"For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can't get out of your head. So that when your lips finally touch, you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can't cheat your first kiss, Nicole. Trust me, you don't want to. Because when you find that right person, a first kiss, is everything."

I had a lot of ****ty first kisses but when I found the right people I suddenly understood what everyone meant.

But to be honest kissing isn't my favorite thing haha.
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I like him, but it was just.... weird. Maybe media has warped my mind and expectations, or lack of seeing physical connection happen in my home life. Or maybe I'm just one of the few people who do not see a point in it and find it unenjoyable. But according to him, later on, it went well soooooo.