Ready to shrink this belly! First time Mom...

Options
2»

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I had my son on 10/24 via c-section so now I have a lovely little puffy flap (ick! :sick:) I am just doing a little walking right now, have my follow-up appointment today to see how I'm healing. I'm watching my food...sorta...and exclusively pumping so at least I'm earning back some calories. I gained 50+ lbs during the pregnancy and lost about 26 lbs so far and am definitely ready to get at least part of my old body back!

Query - my knees are SHOT from the pregnancy, I overdid it in month 9 when my joints were out of whack and I don't think they're back IN whack yet. Anyone know when our joints will return to normal?

good question my whole bady is out of whack
  • jcgutierrez
    jcgutierrez Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It was nice to find you ladies. I am almost 12 weeks post partum, I starting with zumba at 6 weeks but all the jumping also made me feel like something was going to fall out. I decided to give myself a few more weeks and only track my calories. I got my first period on November 1st and was extremly heavy. And I got really scared. There for since my last period I have not yet excersied. But I have still lost 4 pounds. I will resume my zumba dvd as soon as I get my period again, just to make sure that it was not making it worse. I gained a total of 50 pounds losing 20 with the delivery and I have lost a total of 6 so I still have alot of work to do. I have at least 24 pounds to go. But I my goal weight was and is 160 so I have about 50 pounds in all.