Monday Week 8

Options
Hey everyone! Only three weeks left until Halloween!! Time to really buckle down on this challenge!! :)

So what is everyone's mini-goal for the week? Mine is to really focus on upping my fruits and veggies. I want to try to get at least one serving of vegetables in with every single meal. I also want to get in at least 2 servings of fruit each day (one with breakfast or morning snack and another as an evening snack). I also want to push myself to get in 7 hours of exercise this week. It will be rough but I am really going to push myself!!

Replies

• cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My mini goal this week is to increase my veggies and want to get a total of 10 hours of working out in.
  • jcoco
    jcoco Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am trying to up my protein intake. It is so hard for me to get my protein in, not a problem with carbs.
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    I am trying to up my protein intake. It is so hard for me to get my protein in, not a problem with carbs.

I used to have the same problem. Peanut butter, Almonds, Walnuts, and Greek Yogurt have become my best friends in that department. If you are lacking with protein, you may try to incorporate a few of these into your diet. Egg whites are another great source of protein that's low in calories!! :) I try to always get a good amount of protein and carbs for breakfast and it really gets my day started off right. Try a peanut butter sandwich with natural peanut butter on whole wheat bread and an apple. Fills you up and gives you lots of energy to start the day!! :) Hope this helps!
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to manage my time so my challenge to myself is to keep my workouts consistent. I've been waking up at 5 am to go workout and it has not been easy but it's the only time I can get it in and it's what I need, I also need to work on my will power and ability to say no to sweets and things that I know I don't need, every once in awhile its okay of course but I have been doing a little too much!