Ordered my new road bike!

Options
thekarens
thekarens Posts: 254 Member
My partner and I have had our basic mountain bikes for a couple of months and this past weekend we ordered road bikes. I'm both excited and nervous! Excited because who doesn't love a new bike? Nervous because I've never ridden a road bike (other than the test rides) and I'm still a baby MTBer. I ordered a Jamis Quest in midnight blue. It's so pretty! And my partner ordered a Trek Madone 4.5.

Replies

• CDGolden
    CDGolden Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Well congrats to the both of you, (sounds like I am talking about a wedding or baby) on both your new bikes. I am always excited about getting new bikes or bike stuff in general.
  • Gapwedge01
    Options
    You will love the Jamis Quest. I have one as well as a fairly expensive Specialized carbon and the steel framed Quest rides every bit as smooth as the Specialized.
  • babytis
    babytis Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Woohoo how exciting! Congratulations! I'm currently saving up money for my next road bike. I can't wait!
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    congratulations! I ordered my new (first) road bike last night - then got a call from the bike shop today offering me a free upgrade because they had the next model up in stock but with a minor scratch on the wheel rim! And I got to pick it up and ride home tonight.:smile:

Enjoy!