Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

You betta SHAPE UP....now!! Oct 9 Challenge

garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Hey dudes and dudettes! Today's challenge was recommended by newbie ctevis! Let's all say "hi" and "welcome" to TEVIS!!!!!! (HI....TEVIS!!!!....all in unison) LOL!!!!!! This is a good workout for us all to try!

http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/10-minute-belly-blasting-workout

Let me know what ya'll think.....I will!

Love peace and Joy,
WW

Replies

• oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    HI TEVIS!!!!!!

I'll give this a go as soon as I get home tonight (which is directly after kickboxing!!!!)
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Hello TEVIS :)

Thanks for the challenge! :)
  • Thanks I did this challenge for as outran shape as I am it was hard. How do you log this on here for excercise?:smile:
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    I will be trying this when I get home this evening. I printed off the pages. I would also like to know how do you log this?
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Thanks I did this challenge for as outran shape as I am it was hard. How do you log this on here for excercise?:smile:

For those of you that want to log the workout put it under circuit training for 10 minutes. That is what I do for my 20 Second Fitness workout. I have no idea how accurate it is but I am sure it will be suitable.

Hello TEVIS, welcome. Thank you for the workout. I am looking forward to doing it tonight.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Cardio - Jump Rope (30 seconds)
    Strength - Bent-Knee Sit-Up (Log sets and reps)
    Strength (I can't find one for plank with knee to elbow. There's another name for this exercise, but I can't figure it out.)
    Strength - Bent-Knee Sit-Up (Log sets and reps) (Best I can find)

So combined that's:
    Cardio - Jump Rope 2.5 minutes
    Strength - Bent-Knee Sit-Up (5 sets of however many you did)

This site is notoriously lacking on many of the exercises that are out there. If anyone wants to add them in I'm sure several people would be most pleased. None of the exercises involved here are uncommon and should be on the site.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Hi Tevis! thanks for the workout! gonna try it tonight!
  • garlic7girl
    Agreed Mr. AAk but I think we all just try and do the best we can with what we got. I have heard a lot of folks say that is why they get the Fit Bit and/or HRM.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Hi Tevis :-)

I've used that workout before, brilliant :-)
  • lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Ok, Group. This was harder than it looked. I did to both circuits, with jumping jacks to substitute for jump rope. Can't feel it yet, but if it's anything like the repercussions of the static lunge (which I'm still feeling in my thighs 2 days later) I'll be feeling this challenge for awhile.

Though it was a little hard for me, I definitely will do it again!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    I did it! Great sweat. I had difficulty with some of it but I liked the challenge.
  • garlic7girl
    YOU know this was like the workout I did yesterday on FitnessBlender's website! YOU jumped rope and did calisthenics in between! How kismick we thought the same thing!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    I did this workout that day and forgot to reply. It was difficult for me being out of shape but I was able to feel the burn in the abs and legs. Great workout.