Calling all Runners/Walkers/Families, etc

Options
dixiech1ck
dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
If anyone is looking for a really fun event to do as perhaps your first 5K run, 5K walk or 1 mile walk, please consider coming out for the Arthritis Foundation's annual Jingle Bell Run/Walk. This year, I'm being honored by the Arthritis Foundation as their adult honoree. I was diagnosed with osteo and psoriatic arthritis last August and after putting my nose to the grindstone, have lost 87 lbs, taken up running and have just pushed through the pain. I have good days and bad days, but having lost the weight has really helped and the foundation felt my story was a good way to inspire others who think it's not possible.

If you, your friends or family would like to come out, the race is in Newtown Bucks County as Council Rock North. The course is a flat 3.1 miles (or 1 mile walk - your preference). The name of my team is Angela's Angels and the link is below. Thanks in advance for helping or for at least reading this.

http://www.jbrbucks.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=1026124&lis=1&kntae1026124=065935C2FE7D4866B3F2EA2B2A57A2CD&team=5214957