Update on the blog about Zombies, Run! 5k

Options
redfroggie
redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
I just saw this, looks interesting. They say in the blog there will also be an update for iOS and Android soon. I am hoping it's season 2. It would appear that the Zombies, Run! 5k is a separate app and won't be free. I hope it's not going to be another $8.

Here's the link to the blog.

http://blog.zombiesrungame.com/post/33299102947/zombies-run-5k-training-details

Replies

• hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm super interested in this new app, too, but I do not want to pay another $8. If it is that much money, I will stick with the C210K program I am already using.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm super interested in this new app, too, but I do not want to pay another $8. If it is that much money, I will stick with the C210K program I am already using.

it's $3.99 and totally worth it !
  • Runner_5
    Runner_5 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Honestly - I'd likely pay whatever they ask for more of this app.

I know I've logged well over 150 miles in the game.

That's 8 bucks...

8 bucks... 150 miles of running... I've lost a ton of weight... Quit smoking... Found great motivation for running more and more...

8 bucks...

Plus another 1.99 for the New Canton races. Plus another 3.99 for the 5k training.

$14.00? How does this weigh against a gym membership?

Anyway - thanks for letting me know, though, that the 5k training is worth it. I haven't got that one yet.

The 5k - 20k races are pretty cool though.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Honestly - I'd likely pay whatever they ask for more of this app.

I know I've logged well over 150 miles in the game.

That's 8 bucks...

8 bucks... 150 miles of running... I've lost a ton of weight... Quit smoking... Found great motivation for running more and more...

8 bucks...

Plus another 1.99 for the New Canton races. Plus another 3.99 for the 5k training.

$14.00? How does this weigh against a gym membership?

Anyway - thanks for letting me know, though, that the 5k training is worth it. I haven't got that one yet.

The 5k - 20k races are pretty cool though.

Yeah I am the same. I'd pay way more than that. I love it. I would not be running as much as I do without it. I know that. There would be no reason for me to get items, or to speed up or even to giggle at Jack & Eugene on Radio Abel. Man they make me laugh.