How to lose my Mommy Tummy

Options
lmores
lmores Posts: 18 Member
Ok so after 3 big babies in 4 years I have diastasis recti and the muscles are separated about 2 fingers. But in addition to this I have all this flabby stuff around that I never had before. In the front and the sides. What is the best way to rid myself of my muffin top? Is it only patience and calorie balance or should I be doing something more? Maybe the banner ads telling me I can melt my belly fat are melting my brain. LOL.

Thanks!

Replies

• awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've got the same problem. I have awful diastasis recti, three finger last time I check. And fat around my waist. It's tough to find pants! Stores have ants for ladies with big booties but not big waists. Anyways I'm thinking about trying the tipper method to pull the stomach muscles back in. But I want to lose a few more pounds first. There isn't a way to train specific parts unfortunately. Also stomach crunches are forbidden when you have diastasis recti but I'm doing 30ds. I've noticed some improvement but not what others might see.
  • Alabama_Mommy4
    Options
    I just so a video on pinterest that are workouts for the lower belly and love handles. They look good and like they would kick some butt. I'll get the link so y'all can see it but as soon as I have this baby and am all healed up I will be doing it!! For sure! http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/09/06/tease-it-workout/ There is the link to the workout.