Do you suffer from CI-FAM?

Options

Replies

• Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Love this! Experienced this problem this morning!
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    LMAO - this is awesome. Happens to me ALL the time...
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    so bad with double unders.... i figure im not cheating myself cause i do like 100x more cause i lose count!
  • Mrs_Duh
    Mrs_Duh Posts: 263
    Options
    That just happened to me yesterday. I was having WOD-induced delirium and actually have no idea how many rounds of an AMRAP I did.
  • wiginn
    wiginn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Love this!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • aggiesrar05
    aggiesrar05 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha that is great. It's a constant joke at our box because one of the girls (who is a total bada$$, BTW) always loses count and has to use counters to keep track of things. The other weekend when we had our competition we had an AMRAP in the 1st WOD and she freaked out right before the WOD because she couldn't find the counters. We all had to laugh and calmly tell her that the judge was there to count (she actually already knew that...). It was quite funny.
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options
    I totally suffer from this! Esp when I'm getting coaching cues/encouragement & I'm like "1, 2, 3, chest up, 3, look forward, 3, you got this!, 3.. " crap. I think I usually end up doing more reps b/c I know I lost count so I go from the last number I remember.

The last time we did fran we partnered & one person was the "judge" while the other worked. it was AWESOME not to have to keep track. :)