What Should I Wear With These??? Help?!

Options
Hello fellow get fit-ers! I recently bought these shoes (for a whole $5!) and I love love love them! But there is only one deliema... how do I wear them? Please give input as to what I should wear these with. Thanks in advance! :)

http://i.tfcdn.com/img2/85bFVXAADclLEoIwDABQBs_ThpAfeJuoTKkjkhEW3tor2MVbvf536TuP8M_y6tbzjCvAoyJiPtY9or5Lvu8b1M3LcrQBY9AbsIASjYIk1IjQxDOhuhCjTuakOpuppZHl26QhDfkZ5Q8*/fyVMtP8A

Replies

• Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Nice shoes!

I see them as pretty much exclusively evening wear. The safe choice would be black i.e. a black dress, opaque tights, a black jacket/ cardigan and some accessories of a similar rose gold colour to the shoes i.e. a slighty sparkly scarf or blingy necklace or big earrings.

They'd also be fine with skinny jeans for a bit more casual going out. Jeans could be blue, black, grey, or colours like burgandy, forest green etc as long as they weren't too bright. A neutral coloured top (i.e. grey, cream etc) and jacket or cardigan as above. Bring out the goldy colour with accessories.

They'd go nicely with beige and cream i.e. trousers or a dress.

For very formal (i.e. ball, cocktails), you could go with a champagne coloured dress, nude stockings and blingy rose gold colored accssories.

Enjoy and remember to bring some flats in your bag for the walk home!