Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEEK 4 WEIGH IN (10/11)

fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Hello...it is time to get on those scales!!! Hope everyone had an awesome Week 4 and wishing you an even better Week 5!!!

Format:

PW:
CW:

Good Luck!

Pam :)

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    PW: 165
    CW: 163

Oh sooo HAPPY :drinker: Thanks for all your support!!!
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    PW-183.8
    CW-180.8

I realised this week that I ate more processed food than I thought and I cook from scratch at least 50% of the time. This past week showed me that I could do much better.Thanks for all the support this week and thank-you Pam for all the work you put in for all of us. Have a great week!
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    PW: 203
    CW: 200.2 :smile:
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 599 Member
    Wow everyone is putting up such great numbers this week. Sad to say I cannot do the same.

PW: 188.0
    CW: 188.4

Up 0.4 it could of been worse. Sorry partner I will do much better this week I swear.
  • PW: 194
    CW: 194

Frustrated
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,432 Member
    Wow everyone is putting up such great numbers this week. Sad to say I cannot do the same.

Up 0.4 it could of been worse. Sorry partner I will do much better this week I swear.

You have been (and are) doing awesome! I am up a bit this week too. I am going to refocus and try even harder this week. You are a great partner and very inspirational!!
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    PW 270

CW 272

so sorry to my teammate, I was really bad the past week and just got back to my routine the last few days. I promise this week I am working on it!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 599 Member

You have been (and are) doing awesome! I am up a bit this week too. I am going to refocus and try even harder this week. You are a great partner and very inspirational!!

Awe thank you. You are so sweet. So lucky to have you as a partner!!
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    PW- 183
    CW- 181.2

Loss of 1.8lbs

Congrats on the losses everyone!
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    PW: 134.6
    CW: 134.6
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,432 Member
    PW- 183.3
    CW- 184.5
    :noway:

Sorry to my partner! I'll find a way to push harder this week.
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    My weight went back up. It has been fluntuating(spelling?) between these numbers for a couple of months now.
    PW: 141.3
    CW: 142.3
    Part of this could be that I had an off weekend with meeting my boyfriends family for the 1st time and then on Sunday I ha a birthday party. There was a lot of eating out this weekend. This upcoming weekend should be better because I have to work.
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    PW:273.6
    CW: 271.5
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 649 Member
    Way to go Neon7Girl!! ... I am sorry I couldn't be more help but here it is...

PW: 182
    CW: 181

A pound is a pound is a pound is a pound (and I will take it...:smile: )

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Alsison.. we both did great..my scale finally moved for the first time in 3 weeks!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO! :drinker:
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    PW - 222
    CW - 215.4

Woo Hoo - a loss of 6.6 pounds after last week's gain of 6 pounds. :happy: I will certainly take this. As you can see my medicine did arrive (thank heavens) and I will make sure to never be without it again. I do not like those huge one week gains! Let us hope this is the directions everyone's weight is heading! Good luck one and all! :bigsmile:
  • Raregreeneyes
    Raregreeneyes Posts: 80 Member
    PW 278
    CW 281 :( I did not weigh till the end of the day after supper. I forgot today was Thursday lol having Monday off totally threw me off. I will not let this get me down!! I need motivation ladies. Thanks
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    PW: 158.0
    CW: 157.0
  • terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    terrible week....

PW - 214. 6
    CW - 219
  • PW: 215.2
    CW: 217.2

Gain: 2lbs (wow!!!)