Zombie Mall Pics....Finally!

Options
mruntidy
mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
It was dark, it was dank, it was pretty ****ing scary at times - I was late as well which added to the confusion of all the other players who when they saw me panting (as I ran from the station) burst through the door in full costume with a bandaged bite mark on my arm thought WTAF!

Then the policeman in charge started asking me what happened - I went in with a back story, yes I am that sad mrsuntidy - I was cut off from my unit after a crazy pedestrian who wasn't making any sense ran at me and tried clawing at me, my arm had gotten bitten in the fight but when I bandaged the wound it wouldn't stop bleeding. He radioed this through to control - when we got taken into the first safe room I was immediately set upon with torches, policy and a medic who then bandaged me up further with biohazard tape asking how long ago I had been bitten 'two hours ago' I said 'I feel pretty weird too, but I can hack it'. To which one of the police drew his sidearm and said; 'You turn, this is the last thing you'll see'

Pin drops - brilliant :D

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Replies

• Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    flippin fantastic!!!!

Love it. Costume was great.
  • mruntidy
    Options
    Best part, I carried on with the costumery making hand painted working comms, med kits and other bits and am going to the comicon event in London on the 26th and 27th of October in the costume too;

Here's the video of the medkit I made;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TG79mDzemg&feature=results_video

lookout.jpg
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Love the first pic! :laugh: Looks like you had fun.
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Love it! Looks like great fun!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    But of course...OF COURSE... the first handful of pictures are blocked on this GODFORSAKEN WORK COMPUTER

... but ..

I am glad you had a great time! The few that do work show awesome zombie funstuffs! Great job!
  • youallonsy
    youallonsy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Does reading just before being eaten make the brain tastier? My thinking is it would work like a marinade.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Does reading just before being eaten make the brain tastier? My thinking is it would work like a marinade.

The deeper question would be: "Does the undead have a sense of taste?"
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    That.Is.AWESOME!!!

You look like you had an amazing time! You put in so much effort and time on your costume...fk i'm just swooning all over the place here...
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    Awesome!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Great pics. I really like the ones where you are reading the "survival handbook" while surrounded. lol
  • mruntidy
    Options

I reckon it depends on the book, if it's a horror it may make it taste bitter, a love story might make it sweet
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I reckon it depends on the book, if it's a horror it may make it taste bitter, a love story might make it sweet

In which case if you had been reading Twilight you might have saved us all! Or turned into one of them faster....either way.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    so awesome
  • jmjm55077
    Options
    Nice pics...just curious why so few girls...ah...that's right...it's geek!
  • jmjm55077
    Options
    Wonder how many calories there are in brains...brains...brains...
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Ridiculously awesome! So glad you had fun (from the costume-making to the event!)!!