Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

YOU can ring my Bell!!!!!!!! 10/11

garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
I wanted to share with you guys my love of Kettlebells! The good part is the learn the gist of the swing you don't need a Kettelbell! A dumb-bell works just fine.
I like Kettlebells so much I signed up for a class...but to my chagrin no one showed up but me! Gasp! So, they cancelled it. Soooo, I am educating you so you will see the benefits that the 'crazies' in my 'hood don't see. YOU not only get a resistance training but a cardio workout too! A great burn all in one. Watch the video and read info....let me know if:
LIKED IT or HATED IT

http://www.freeworkoutsguide.com/dumbbell-swings-or-kettlebell-swings-for-fatloss.html

PS. YOU don't have to use a weight at all just get use to the motion or use a light weight to start...not a contest. Proper body mechanics and technique is utmost importance!

Peace,
Wonder Woman

Replies

• ninabaz
    ninabaz Posts: 75 Member
    I didn't know this was today's challenge and I decided this morning to dust off my kettlebell before I read this. I love using mine but I get my videos off of YouTube.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    I did it. I liked it. Man it got my heart racing! Question though, how long or how many sets? What constitutes as a set?
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    The videos I have done can do anywhere from 14-20 reps for 2-3 sets depending on how long the video is and the level...ex beginner is usually shorter.