New Here

Options
Hello, my name is Megan and I am looking for some support to lose weight while BF my 9 month old. Is this an active group?

Replies

• sabgoe
    sabgoe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have an almost 8 months old. Lost a ton of weight while nursing, want to loose some more.
  • megskaggs1828
    megskaggs1828 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have hit a plateua, and just can't seem to get past where I'm at. I am hoping this will help! So far I've lost 4lbs, my goal is lose at least 20 more by the time I go back for my yearly check-up. DD is 9 months tomorrow, so I have about 4 mnths or so to do so!
  • H_Jack
    H_Jack Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 month old baby girl, too! Welcome, and feel free to add me!
  • smartblonde529
    smartblonde529 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not breastfeeding anymore as I stopped a month ago when my daughter turned 1, but I have nursed both my kids and lost weight while doing it. It is not easy and the pounds don't just fall off for everyone but don't give up cause you are doing great and it just takes some tweaking of calories and exercise to figure out what works best for your body. I work out and eat healthy and am always glad to have new friends on here so we can all help each other so feel free to add me. : )
  • LauraBartlett6510
    Options
    I'm new as well! I have a 4 1/2 month old. I've lost all but 5 of my pre-pregnancy lbs-- but I'm looking to lose about 15 more to be back to my pre-wedding weight.