level 2 Day 2

Katrina_88
Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
HOPE EVERYONE IS STILL DOING THEIR 30 DAY SHRED, NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE POSTING!!! GET BACK ON TRACK EVERYONE AND LETS DO THIS! WE ONLY HAVE 18 DAYS LEFT. WHATS 20 MINUTES A DAY TO LOOK GOOD AND LOSE WEIGHT? STAY STRONG EVERYONE. LEVEL TWO IS A LITTLE TUFFER BUT WE CAN ALL DO IT :D

Replies

• kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Just finished day 2 of Level 2!! Def was in the mind set today and pushed myself hard! Still can't finish all the exercises completely but I know by day 10 I will be kicking them in the *kitten* just like I did with the ones in level 1!! I feel great and challenged and I am excited to prove to my body that it is capable of MUCH MORE!! :)
  • kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Amen sista!!! I couldn't agree more!! :)
  • Yes - 18 days to go! It is tough but I have actually started to look forward to working out as I'm getting stronger! But I can't finish all moves yet either.. The V lifts are KILLING my shoulders!
  • chapelprincess
    chapelprincess Posts: 24 Member
    I've been on track everyday, but I have to take today off. I'm not feeling well at all. I got a flu shot on Sat. and haven't felt to good the last couple days. I have a sore throat today and feel very run down. I'm gonna listen to my body and rest today, but you better be damn sure I'll pick right back up! I am a little sad though. :sad:
  • Varibaby
    Varibaby Posts: 22 Member
    Hey everyone,I did level 2day 1 today and it kicked my *kitten*! Lol but I really enjoyed it and am def looking forward to nice, toned shoulders and arms at the end of the next ten days! Keep it up guys- we can do this!!!!! ;)
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Level 2 is no joke... did day 2 and I'm struggling with completing the moves, have to take a break now and then but I will get stronger as the days unfold. Good luck all we can do this! 18 more days to go, we are almost half the journey. Yay!!!!
  • chapelprincess
    chapelprincess Posts: 24 Member
    L2D2 complete! Taking yesterday off from not feeling well was the best decision! I slept like 12 hrs and woke up refreshed and feeling much better! Level 2 is a beast! I'm trying my best, but I do have to take a few seconds on some of those moves to keep going. Every day will get a little better!
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Day 2 complete :)) Yay. my glutes are killing me ( in a good way ) and those chair squats with v raises are killer but its all worth it. can't wait to see results...
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Level2... Day 2... All done.

My calves and hamstrings are really tight. Need to stretch a LOT more.