Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A Challenge For moi?!!??! 10/12

garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
I soooo apologize for being late today! Yet not too late! I challenge you to something simple but NECESSARY!

Treat yourself well today tonight or tomorrow. Do something nice for YOU! I got my hair done today. I feel clean and brand new. What makes you feel refreshed?! Do it for yourself. No matter how simple. Renew yourself! Smooch to you all!

Peace,
Wonder Woman

Replies

• dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    I'm taking a nice long bubble bath before bed with a good book... refreshing my hot water once it gets cold.... Yes, I've been thinking about this allllll day
  • kittycat707
    kittycat707 Posts: 8 Member
    What book are you reading? I also read. Right now I'm reading "the next best thing by Jennifer Weiner. She's funny. I also like bubble baths..:smile:
  • kittycat707
    kittycat707 Posts: 8 Member
    For myself ....Well I guess that would be.....being here! but I would also like to read a chapter in my book, take a bath, and not get yelled at for "stupid stuff"::ohwell:
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    I went to lunch with best friend, Red Lobster Yum! I also picked up my daughter from college. She has sweet friends, I had a delightful time.