Turbofire Challenge

Options
everett9239
everett9239 Posts: 31 Member
I am starting a Turbofire challenge in December...I you are interested, friend me and I will give you all of the details. This workout will take us from the beginning of December through April, so we will be ready for bikini season! I know every year I say I am going to work out for the summer, and I never quite get there....this year that is not going to happen!!!

Replies

• Shenanagins85
    Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have the program as well. If you are still interested in a TF buddy for December add me please and we can do it together!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am ordering turbofire this week. I hope it doesn't take too long to get it! I would love to start this challenge w/ you guys. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    I just started Tuesday, up for any and all challenges.
  • AquaDITN
    AquaDITN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just what I need! I have TF but have been inconsistent with the workout schedule.
  • Fitness_withsarah
    Options
    I LOVE TurboFire :) I've completed it twice and done hybrids of it twice and now I use it in my weekly workouts as cardio to mix it up :) if you girls have any questions just message me. I'd love to help :)

Sarah
  • Shenanagins85
    Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! The more help the better!!

I have the program but have been every inconsistant, my coordination isn't the best. Ever do a class at the gym, and there is that person in the front that is all over place and looks like they have no idea what they are doing. That is me! Haha.
  • stepinz
    Options
    I have TF and i'm trying to stay consistent.

Add Me
  • stepinz
    Options
    Hey everybody,

Can anyone tell me if we are suppose to do TurboFire twice a day?
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Hey everybody,

Can anyone tell me if we are suppose to do TurboFire twice a day?

Here is the schedule
    http://soreyfitness.com/fitness/turbofire-schedule/

You're doing two different workouts , but they're short. That's from what I understand .

Good luck!