Tigers Fans

Did anyone out there have multiple minor heart attacks during the game tonight? Do you think I can log watching the game as a cardio exercise? My heart was certainly pounding for most of it, lol. I'm glad (and a little bit shocked in all honesty) that they pulled it off in the end. Not sure if I'll be recovered from the ordeal before game time tomorrow.

Replies

• 50sBeachWalking
    50sBeachWalking Posts: 63 Member
    I didn't have a heart attack, but my blood pressure did spike up considerably being so mad at the coaching staff in the 9th inning. I don't believe you can take credit for cardio exercise, but I did lose weight in the 9th because it made me sick. Game 2 results and finish made me much happier, so I didn't need any comfort food or drinks.
  • DaveMurphy6
    DaveMurphy6 Posts: 130 Member
    After watching them I feel like I played the game not just watched it..I'm glad we have today off
  • 50sBeachWalking
    50sBeachWalking Posts: 63 Member
    What a game last night. Verlander was great even in a night he did'nt have his best stuff. That's how special of a pitcher he is. The 9th inning was a nail biter. I wonder how many calories that is? Nothing would make me happier that a sweep tonight. I have no nails left. Need to grow some more for the World Series.