Insanity 60 day Challenge

Options
Hey Everyone

Hope you are all well, I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi! 60 days ago today I decided to take part in the Insanity Challenge, a few people who had it told me I wouldn't get past the 3rd day!! All that did was inspire me to complete it or die trying lol I have lost a total of 18lbs and 5" off my waist! I'm so amazed at the results I am planning on continuing it for another 30 days.

At the beginning of the challenge I hadn't been gym for a few months as I had a operation which I was recovering from I piled on the lbs and I felt really depressed as I could no longer afford the membership at my gym, I was skeptical about buying the Insanity Challenge but did some research via reviews and watched others YouTube journeys and was impressed and convinced. I'm so glad I did! I will be posting my before and after pics up later today you can check em out and follow me on Instagram: tharealist75

I'm also starting my natural hair journey too currently I'm in a protective style of wearing a weave but the plan is to be weave free in the next year ;)

I like to chat to new people from different walks of life so feel free to keep in touch..... Stay motivated and positive xx

Replies

• funms28
    Options
    congrats on your Insanity Progress. I once did the workout but stopped after 3 weeks. I now go running and take spinning classes six times a week. I think I will give it a try once I feel a bit stronger.

I am currently hair transitioning and only wearing weaves as protective style. Braids tend to break my edges
    I hope I can be free of weaves in the next 6 months

Good luck
  • a465875
    Options
    I was just taking to my sister about ordering Insanity. Girl I need to do something to get back on track. Since the winter is coming and I know that I am going anywhere in the snow I want a dvd that I can do at home.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I was just taking to my sister about ordering Insanity. Girl I need to do something to get back on track. Since the winter is coming and I know that I am going anywhere in the snow I want a dvd that I can do at home.

I found it online for $40. It's being shipped right now so if you want to go "Insane" together you can add me and we can encourage each other along the way.