Current and goal weight

Options
2»

Replies

• LeighAnna115
    Options
    Nope, I haven't done the shredding yet and have no idea what it is. I might try it early next year, that or the insanity most people are raving about. For now, I exercise at least 4-5x a week and most of the days eating under my calorie limit.. I plan to box 3x a week and 2x a week strenght training by November. Maybe I wont loose that much by xmas but 15 pounds lighter by Dec 14 (our company's xmas party) and I'll be very very happy.

Good luck on your shreding and hopefully will still meet at the end of this journey, although for sure you'll be there earlier than me : )

I currently do an INSANITY/P90X hybrid for my workouts, I have done both P90X and INSANITY individually before, they are great programs but intense. I would not recommend Insanity for anyone's first workout program. Definitely work up to it. I have also done the 30 Day Shred, that would be a great workout to start with before Insanity. Insanity is very Plyometric and all about intense cardio intervals, which I like, my mom on the other hand can't stand insanity. She says its too rough on her joints. She's a big fan of the Biggest Loser workout DVDs. Basically if you don't like lots and lots of jumping, you won't be a fan of Insanity. If you have any more questions about it let me know, I only wanted to say something because the DVDs are very expensive. Don't want you to have to pay for them and not like them! But if heavy cardio and plyo is your style, you'll love it. :drinker:
  • Chelle265
    Chelle265 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great challenge!

CW: 161.2
    GW: 130
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thanks its expensive but i am not very good about doing it myself and have little time so using some savings to do this! Its my health at the end of the day. I am also saving money on bus fares by walking so that all goes toward it!

That's pretty awesome - saving money (for your PT) and working out at the same time ;) Cool!
  • cwilson26
    cwilson26 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    SW: 183
    CW: 170
    GW: 133

I haven't been below 157 in 10 years, always get stuck there and something happens. So, right now, my goal is 156. I would like to get there by the end of the year.
  • bmq1689
    bmq1689 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I wont lie and say I love exercising because I really dont! I know Im such a lazy *kitten* :sad: what I do now is think about exercising the same thing about going to school (yup, I also hate school) You have no choice but to go to or else forget about your future. Everytime my laziness kicks in, my brain say "You have to do it or else forget about your future" . Mind over matter :smile:
  • mrpitcairn
    mrpitcairn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    cw is 171
    goal is 140
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Starting over because my weight has been creeping up for months now
    Starting Weight: 215.2
    Current Weight: 214.8
    30 lb Goal: 185

More than a number I need to get my eating in check. I have to learn how to say no to food!
  • sue36
    sue36 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    CW: 184
    GW: 150

Hoping to lose as much as possible before our vacation In January!!:happy:
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I wont lie and say I love exercising because I really dont! I know Im such a lazy *kitten* :sad: what I do now is think about exercising the same thing about going to school (yup, I also hate school) You have no choice but to go to or else forget about your future. Everytime my laziness kicks in, my brain say "You have to do it or else forget about your future" . Mind over matter :smile:

Is there no workout you enjoy? ^^ Perhaps you just need to keep changing until you find something that you think is actually fun ;)
  • wkrd
    wkrd Posts: 45
    Options
    CW 160
    GW 130
    HT: 5'4"
  • ezjazz4u
    Options
    Come on Friends - we can do this!

CW 183
    GW 150
    HT 5'4"