Wk 6 (10/17 - 10/23) Mini-Challenges

Options
Sorry I'm late getting these in here fam. Life has gone up a notch or a dozen on the crazy meter.

The food mini-challenge this week comes from user msaestein1. How much do you pay attention to the “Most Used” list on the MyFitnessPal website? Personally, I didn’t even know it existed before today because I log everything using the app on my phone. Take a gander at your “Most Used” list and challenge yourself to clean it up a bit this week. From what I can tell, this list is different based on what category you’re looking at. For example, my most used list is different for breakfast than it is for snacks. Taking a quick peek at my lists, I’m going to focus on cleaning up my snacks list. What can you clean up a bit?

The fitness mini-challenge this week comes from user Auspiciousgirl. For a lot of us, winter is on its way which makes our jaunty outside activities a bit more troublesome. But who wants to be cooped up in the same old gym or home with a workout DVD every night? Be thinking this week of other physical activities that can be done outside of the home or gym but not outside in the cold and please share your ideas and experiences with us here.

Don’t forget to log this week’s weight in the weigh-in spreadsheet. You may notice some format changes. I’ve sorted alphabetically by username. If you have any questions or need anything at all, let me know. Have a great week everyone!

*Edited to add - A special thanks to the ladies for sending me the mini-challenges this week. Please, if you have any ideas for our weekly challenges, send them to me in a message.

Replies