Bloat

Options
Alisi1234
Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
Hi ladies,
I'm only 4 weeks but I already can't fit into my jeans. Last pregnancy, I couldn't wear jeans at 6 weeks. Any suggestions? I don't use salt! And I havent gained any weight! Help!!!!

Replies

• meghanner
    meghanner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I joined this group 'cause I'm a registered midwife and thought I could lend some support. It's not uncommon for your belly to bloat and pop up to 6wks earlier than it did with a first pregnancy. You're body has a miraculous memory and is just very excited to start to "show". Just embrace it. It's totally normal.
  • Alisi1234
    Options
    Thanks! I actually just got accepted by a midwife! I don't see her until November 12th! I'm trying to embras it! But my pants aren't! haha
  • meghanner
    meghanner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful news! Are you in Canada or the US? I work in Ontario (used to work in Alberta) and the waiting lists in both places are horrendous. Glad you got in.
  • Alisi1234
    Options
    Ontario:happy:
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    do you drink lots of water? That's all I can think of and not intaking too much sodium, it might just happen :)
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I am 31 weeks now but I couldn't fit comfortably into my jeans by 8 weeks and I hadn't gained any weight at that point yet either. However, I do agree with the above. I have to drink a gallon of water a day to keep bloat down.