I am...

Options
christine24t
christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
currently going back to about page 200 and re-reading some of the old threads...man it is funny to see that many of us have come a long way! Single people that are currently dating now, people that were dating that are single now, people that got a BF/GF and dumped us ( :( ). It is so fun to re-read all of our old topics!

Replies

• jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer to skip ahead and read the future ones.

I have convinced myself that sometime within the next 20 years or so I am going to be involved in a tragic plane crash high in the mountains of some country I cannot pronounce. I will be the sole survivor and drag my broken body into a nearby cave, where I slowly slip into a near-death coma. Said cave happens to be the opening to a top secret research facility funded by some shady government agency. They are experimenting with merging human and machine to create the world's first cyborg, but they have not been able to test on a live subject. The research is not complete and some guy with a crazy beard screams "NO - WE CANNOT DO THIS" in some language I can't understand. My pulse is fading though, and they have no choice but to make me the first live subject.

Anyway, my point is that all of my posts with have impeccable spelling and grammar due to my built in spell-check. Hopefully not the MS Office one, though, that is crap.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Well, history can be intriguing. I'm a bit of a history buff in general. If anyone wants to talk about a historical topic in detail, I'm usually game for it.
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    I don't know why I wasted time reading this...

It's probably a safe bet to skip anything after my username. I realize that might be difficult for a stalker, though.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    What happened to her post? It just poofed.
  • jesusHchris
    Options

I'm thinking it was mistakenly construed as malicious.

Edit: Actually, that chick is pretty malicious.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

I have convinced myself that sometime within the next 20 years or so I am going to be involved in a tragic plane crash high in the mountains of some country I cannot pronounce. I will be the sole survivor and drag my broken body into a nearby cave, where I slowly slip into a near-death coma. Said cave happens to be the opening to a top secret research facility funded by some shady government agency. They are experimenting with merging human and machine to create the world's first cyborg, but they have not been able to test on a live subject. The research is not complete and some guy with a crazy beard screams "NO - WE CANNOT DO THIS" in some language I can't understand. My pulse is fading though, and they have no choice but to make me the first live subject.

Anyway, my point is that all of my posts with have impeccable spelling and grammar due to my built in spell-check. Hopefully not the MS Office one, though, that is crap.
    So, you'll have the Autocorrect that seems to substitute in all the naughty words?
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

Jeez, I was joking. That was ridiculous.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

What have you done?!
  • shammxo
    Options

What have you done?!

I read through jesus' post and quoted it saying "I don't know why I bothered to read this." and it got deleted. probably because I'm super mean and serious all of the time, yeah?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

What have you done?!

I read through jesus' post and quoted it saying "I don't know why I bothered to read this." and it got deleted. probably because I'm super mean and serious all of the time, yeah?

Probably because you are a super big jerk.

More seriously, someone jumped the gun and thought it was better safe than sorry. No harm no foul, you were able to clarify the jokester status, yes?

Now, there was something about cyborgs? What kind of cyborgs or we talkin' bout? Cyborgs like from DBZ, or more like robocop or do they serve a more *ahem* fun purpose.
  • shammxo
    Options
    I'm over it!

I'm curious about this, too.

I like Robocop... Or these other robots that you speak of...
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I'm over it!

I'm curious about this, too.

I like Robocop... Or these other robots that you speak of...

You have adorbs kittehs to distract you :heart:

I like cyborgs, but I'm more a fan of Androids, like Data from Star Trek TNG :blushing: Ever since I was a young lass:smooched:
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

What have you done?!

Probably because you are a super big jerk.

More seriously, someone jumped the gun and thought it was better safe than sorry. No harm no foul, you were able to clarify the jokester status, yes?

Now, there was something about cyborgs? What kind of cyborgs or we talkin' bout? Cyborgs like from DBZ, or more like robocop or do they serve a more *ahem* fun purpose.
    Might be disappointing if just ends up being like the 6 Million Dollar Man, huh?
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    Oh, I would be unlike any cyborg Hollywood has ever come up with. Most of the gear would be internal, although I would really hope for a bit of robot-bling - my plan has always been a nice shiny steel arm. They would have rewired my head a bit though, and connections in my mind would be made that have never before happened in an organic (boring) human. I'm not exactly sure what happens then... maybe a sense of detachment that leads me into serial killing or something fun like that. Maybe a sudden ability to see into another dimension, commune with the dead, you know - that sort of thing.

Also a vibrating tongue, of course.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    currently going back to about page 200 and re-reading some of the old threads...man it is funny to see that many of us have come a long way! Single people that are currently dating now, people that were dating that are single now, people that got a BF/GF and dumped us ( :( ). It is so fun to re-read all of our old topics!
    I did a bit of speleology myself the other day as I was trying to find my fist post. T'was fun!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    You need a serious attitude adjustment young lady. :wink:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I could live with the serial killing, I think. Let me know how that goes!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

Bahahahahah! I have an attachment for one of those .. :bigsmile:
  • jesusHchris
    Options

I could live with the serial killing, I think. Let me know how that goes!

You'll be the first to know! ;)
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

I'm sorry to hear about your pending near-death experience. I'm glad it turns out well for you.