"If everyday was like today..." message

Options
obmckenzie
obmckenzie Posts: 75 Member
You know the one I'm talking about. It says something like "If every day were like today... You'd weigh 208.3 lbs in 5 weeks" when you complete your food for the day. Usually it doesn't bother me but today it pissed me off. I've been really upset with PCOS this week, I think because I started a running program with a friend only to see my weight jump back up the 5 lbs I've been fighting with for about 10 months now. Even though I'm not as focused on my actual weight anymore and my life if more about getting more exercise in. It just felt like a low blow.

Replies

• miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Every time that things come up I think "*kitten* you stupid message".

Seriously, what's really funny is that if I have a day where I don't eat a lot (let's say I'm sick). It both tells me that I'm not eating enough and ALSO that I'll lose like 25 lbs. in the next five weeks. I wish they'd take that thing off.
  • obmckenzie
    obmckenzie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like it. Sometimes I talk back to it, and call it names, lol
  • newspapergal
    newspapergal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Every time that pops up I think "If every day was like today and I DIDN'T have PCOS...!" I dislike it even more on days when my day's gone chaotic and my eating eating and exercise just didn't happen like I'm supposed to (I'm sure my doctor would be horrified to read that sentence). It says I'll gain a pound or two in five weeks and I think, I'll gain that by the time I wake up tomorrow morning.