Measurements/Before Pictures

Options
Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
I created a worksheet for us to use to edit our weight as weeks pass. I currently have the final date as Christmas Eve. Let me know if that is an issue. For this reason, our first weigh in is listed as Monday, October 29, 2012. This gives a chance for a couple of members to join still and not be behind too much. If you want to weigh sooner, feel free, but please do still add your information so we can see your progress (or even lack of!). While we want to take it serious, this is also in good fun for a lot of people.
Link To Our Worksheet:
http://www.editgrid.com/user/verity1111/All_I_Want_For_Christmas_Is_My_15lb_Loss

EDIT: You may just edit the worksheet with your name or ID and information :] You don't have to use it, but I think it can be useful!

If you need to log in use:

USERNAME: Verity1111
PASSWORD: VERITY1225

No spaces.

My Face 169lbs Today
MeBeforeFace169_zps54648687.jpg

My Body 169lbs Today (I just ate so maybe 170lbs lol)
meusepictotal169lbs_zpse6e9803c.jpg

& I know I look tired, but I don't wear make up so it is hard to not look tired with two kids in the middle of the afternoon when I still need to do my homework and reboot my laptop today. lol

P.S. HOW TO POST A PICTURE:

IMAGE LINK

Change the "IMG" on each side to img with no capitals. Replace the words "IMAGE LINK" with the link to your image if it is a direct link.

Replies

• Suttonraine
    Suttonraine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Verity,
    Looking good! I went to spreadsheet and my question is: Do I print or add to your spreadsheet.

Thanks
    Tiffany
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    This is me today at 130lbs give or take cause I ate a bunch. Also tired and sans makeup lol.

130text_zpse1efc1fb.jpg

Lucky! I wish I was 130 Lol :] I would be 3lbs from my goal weight hehe but you look ready to go in that outfit! Looks very sporty lol
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Hello Verity,
    Looking good! I went to spreadsheet and my question is: Do I print or add to your spreadsheet.

Thanks
    Tiffany
    Sorry I took so long to reply! I had a lot of work today :] You just add to it! I will edit the first comment to say that xoxo
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    lol I may be 130, but i'm only 5'2'' so 130 looks a lot heavier on me =)
  • bluedrinkgirl
    Options
    I can't figure out the picture post. Do you put the ( ) around img?
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    hi my start weight for sunday (21/10) is 175.6
    I have 5 weighs in before my holiday, then I will miss 2 while im away and will be back for the final weigh in. i've added my information to the spreadsheet.

do we have to do pictures????? :-0 pictures scare me lol
  • Josiegrammer
    Options
    I added myself to the spread sheet. I was 142.8 this morning which is better then the 145 last Friday. Not too happy with my measurements especially since I haven't taken them in years. But that is why I am here!!!
  • Verity1111
    Options
    I can't figure out the picture post. Do you put the ( ) around img?
    [ ] [img][/img]
  • Verity1111
    Options
    @ ChocFiend No you dont have to :] That is your decision! I just like to watch my progress with pictures

@ Josiegrammer I know what you mean lol I used to be about 3 inches smaller than now
  • bluedrinkgirl
    Options
    I tried on the picture. Take my word. It wasn't pretty
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Mine aint pretty either! LOL bluedrinkgirl No worries. You don't have to post :] I always would enjoy posting an after picture more you know ;]
  • bluedrinkgirl
    Options
    Mine aint pretty either! LOL bluedrinkgirl No worries. You don't have to post :] I always would enjoy posting an after picture more you know ;]
    I wanted to post I just couldn't make it work. I will figure it out
  • TimmyT66
    Options
    My start ones are on my profile page, don't look if your eating!
  • HopeAtWork
    HopeAtWork Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I entered my weight ... will post (some/) measurements on 10/29. Thanks for doing this, and hello/thank you to all my fellow "loosers". I've only been on MFP for a few days, but I can feel the inspiration and motivation growing within me.
  • lauraatkinson85
    lauraatkinson85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ive just added my measurements on the spreadsheet - I'll try to work out how to do a photo update when I get home from work!
  • Verity1111
    Options
    @ TimmyT66 LOL It can't be that bad I'm sure! I've seen some scary things and never have I lost my appetite from it. lmso

@ HopeAtWork I'm so happy to hear you are feeling excited about your new journey and lifestyle. xoxo

@ lauraatkinson Welcome and I look forward to your awesome results! :]
  • skruger22
    skruger22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Alrighty! I typed in my name and my weight, and I'll add my measurements to the spreadsheet tonight or sometime this week if I can remember while I'm at home with the tape measure thingy. :happy: I hope I did it correctly! It's awesome to have such great motivation, and to be able to see others reaching their goals, too. Good luck! And be healthy! :drinker:
    :heart: Sonja
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Alrighty! I typed in my name and my weight, and I'll add my measurements to the spreadsheet tonight or sometime this week if I can remember while I'm at home with the tape measure thingy. :happy: I hope I did it correctly! It's awesome to have such great motivation, and to be able to see others reaching their goals, too. Good luck! And be healthy! :drinker:
    :heart: Sonja

Thank you for putting in your info! :] I need to find my measurement tape before the 29th because my baby lost it LOL