General Discussion

Options
2»

Replies

• freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Dairy and I have ceased getting along well..so no more. I miss it but I do feel a lot better
  • Bread and cheese seem to be my enemy.. and together they are my kryptonite. I cut out cheese and most bread but every 2-3 weeks my fiance and I go out for a date night to this AMAZING burger place. The last time we went I had a bluecheese burger and I almost melted in my seat with the gooey cheese ... I may be drooling at the moment.. oops.

Bread is my enemy too, but y'know...friends close, enemies closer. Whatevz :P
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    The urge to post in this thread is killing me.... but I won't respond to the cheese thing....

I like................................... a special three letter word, who'll guess it??

pot?
  • smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You're welcome!! :bigsmile:
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    No cheese but i worked out tonight. Core class and boot camp. Yay. ouch..
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    No cheese but i worked out tonight. Core class and boot camp. Yay. ouch..

BOOM.
    get it done
  • MsYanaBanana
    Options
    I like chocolate and cheese....not together tho..(Or am I?)

Spread some nutella on a slice of cheddar. YUM.

Bad, bad girl for giving me such ideas..two of my biggest kryptonites together...MUST RESIST THE URGEEE
  • smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Bread and cheese seem to be my enemy.. and together they are my kryptonite. I cut out cheese and most bread but every 2-3 weeks my fiance and I go out for a date night to this AMAZING burger place. The last time we went I had a bluecheese burger and I almost melted in my seat with the gooey cheese ... I may be drooling at the moment.. oops.

@GirlwiththeFlowerTattoo: I wanted to say - I absolutely LOVE the statement on your ticker! I totally ROCKS! :smokin:
  • I like chocolate and cheese....not together tho..(Or am I?)

Bad, bad girl for giving me such ideas..two of my biggest kryptonites together...MUST RESIST THE URGEEE

No, wait. DON'T DO IT. It sucks! Tastes horrible. Yuck.
    :P
  • MsYanaBanana
    Options
    I like chocolate and cheese....not together tho..(Or am I?)

No, wait. DON'T DO IT. It sucks! Tastes horrible. Yuck.
    :P

Too late that nasty nasty idea is in my head now...But so far I am fighting the urge...and winning.. ;)
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    I LOVE cheese! It's the one thing I REALLY miss. That and mash potatoes; I could live on mash potatoes!
  • I LOVE cheese! It's the one thing I REALLY miss. That and mash potatoes; I could live on mash potatoes!

I miss sodaaaa