Level 3!!! Day 1!

How is everyone doing?? I almost fainted during the warm up today... But only 9 days left people! We got this!!!

Replies

• Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    I am so happy with todays workout! I love level 3s exercises, I didnt think I would be able to do the sit ups without supporting my feet but I did great did all of them and it made me so happy :) Sit ups have always been the hardest for me but it was a breeze and I couldnt be more happy with this 30 day shred video! 9 days left:bigsmile:
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    I could barely do the butt-kicks on the first few days of Level 1. It's so nice to be able to do them now...holding weights!! I am sooo much happier with Level 3. Woot.
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Day 1 of level 3 completed!. I'm having a hard time doing planks while lifting weights, that move right there is killer... I wanted to keep up with Natalie, so not happening today.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,273 Member
    Done!
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    That was harder than I thought but holy I feel great!! I really must stop waiting till the last minute to get it done. it looms over me that way but no quitting now!!

Thanks to all the ladies ahead of me that keep me accountable and motivated :))
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Loving the new moves in level 3!