How will you reward yourself at the end?

Options
Will you get a tiny pair of shorts? Or go on a short holiday with all the money you saved on junk food? Tell us all what you'll do to celebrate!

Replies

• ceejay1477
    ceejay1477 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    finally post a pic of MYSELF on facebook. LOL :)
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Ha ha... well, I will at that point need an entirely new wardrobe! :)
  • Kaydana123
    Kaydana123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Definitely a shopping trip! For all the lovely clothes I wish I could wear but just look silly on me now because of my size!
  • MsYanaBanana
    Options
    Shopping spree or vacay...I haven't decided yet...
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    finally post a pic of MYSELF on facebook. LOL :)

I am with you on that one. I have very few photos of me anywhere.
  • arw644
    arw644 Posts: 6
    Options
    A trip to the beach or Shlitterbahn and a swimsuit I won't feel the need to cover up ::bigsmile:
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    Have family photos taken. Take a mini vacation. Gloat to my MIL and SIL, who are always on some crazy fad diet, that never works. Sorry that was a bit rude :)
  • Shopping and studio photo session!
  • swarovski75
    swarovski75 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well since I was down this road once before before that bi*ch called Prednisone totally derailed me, I DID celebrate with a trip to the south of France, so this time..I wanna go back!!

My husband also bought me a crapload of pretty dresses and lingerie, a really good camera, and a couple of studio lights, then created a massive digital album of gorgeous/sexy/dirty photos of me. I *love* those photos ("that's me? I'm freakin' hot!") and I'm using them as inspiration this-go-round.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of wants but here goes...
    Laser hair removal
    Several sexy bikinis
    New wardrobe
    Trip to a nice beach like Hawaii
    ...when I make it to my goal I deserve to reward myself :wink:
  • When we reach our goals we should dress up as our favourite superheros/fictional characters and take awesome photos and share them with everyone here as inspiration!!!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    When we reach our goals we should dress up as our favourite superheros/fictional characters and take awesome photos and share them with everyone here as inspiration!!!

Definitely, I'm so in on that!

My reward: I'm gonna buy me a slinky butt-hugging dress/skirt:)
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'll crack open that drawer of mine that has my skinny clothes!!!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    When we reach our goals we should dress up as our favourite superheros/fictional characters and take awesome photos and share them with everyone here as inspiration!!!

AWESOME idea!! We should hit that goal about the same time, right? I love having a twin!!!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I want a hoochie outfit that doesn't have muffin top hanging out of it
  • bonifachi
    bonifachi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Nothing, but contentment! Feeling better is just the reward that I need!
    Although, I may show off a little more......
  • When we reach our goals we should dress up as our favourite superheros/fictional characters and take awesome photos and share them with everyone here as inspiration!!!

AWESOME idea!! We should hit that goal about the same time, right? I love having a twin!!!

That would be so awesome if we met our goal in the same week, or even day!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Being fit enough to be more active is a reward in and of itself and all I need.
  • Skyfire23
    Options
    Wow. I plan for this to take me about two years, and I just can't think in those terms. But, yes, when I reach my goal, I'll dress up as my favorite superhero/fictional character and post photos. I wonder who I should be?
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options

That would be so awesome if we met our goal in the same week, or even day!

Yes!!! Wooohooo it is fun to have challenges and goals!! What month is your birthday?