NSV

Options
lioness0806
lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
Its funny how the brain works, I had no motivation to challenge myself with a workout everyday and thats why I joined this group. But, since joining this group, I challenge myself to do one of my four strength training exercises. Even though I don't feel like it after work I come home, drink my protein shake (for nutritional reasons), by the time I'm done with that I'm already thinking about my exercises. I try to do quick, ten minute ones (hey, I've got 10 minutes to spare). Besides, any more than 10 minutes will lead me to boredom. Before I know it I'm done. I'm a subscriber of Shape magazine and I have an iPad so workouts are was to come by.

Just finished my fourth day in a row. There's not going to be a consecutive fifth, my ankle hurts. I'll take a day or two off then get right back to it.

Replies

• garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    We all have to find what works for us why I say health and fitness must be tailored to the individual. I commend you for finding with works some never find that! I used to workout for an hour to hour and a half...I don't have time for that no more with how my job changed. YOU go with the flow! YAAAAAAAAAY! Go Tevis!