Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

Options
I didn't see a post for this DVD and wanted to see if anyone else is doing this one. I love it. 50'ish minutes of true heart pounding, fat busting cardio! It's been my October DVD and I am really seeing results, both measurements and weight loss :)

Replies

• kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good to know your seing results!! might look into this one although I have the ripped in 30 to do and the 6 week 6 pack... might be a while before I try it but it's on the list :) congrats.. 50 minutes seems long now that i'm used to the 30 minute workouts!!
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Alright.. so I did BFBM all through October (minus a few oops days and sick, etc). Here's what I found.. or lost, I guess! LOL

SW 30Sept: 226.6 lbs
    CW Nov 1: 216.2
    loss of: 10.4 lbs

30Sept inches (total) 239.9
    1Nov inches (total) 236.5
    loss of: 3.4 inches

As for the time, 50 minutes seemed long for the first week or so. Once I adjusted, I loved having that heart pounding workout. It was one circuit after another of cardio, cardio, cardio. I did 30DS tonight (Nov DVD) and it wasn't enough. I had to do L1 and L2 to feel like I got my workout in LOL.
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    Those are GREAT results - WTG!!! What I think is really awesome too is how much you seem to enjoy it and how much energy comes through in your posts.

I don't feel like 30DS or even RI30 is enough by itself either - at least for me. However, when I'm knocking it out in the morning, I don't think my attention span could handle much more than that - which is why the P90X videos never really took hold for me like the JM videos did.

I usually supplement the video series with something else either in the morning or at night. When the weather was nice, it was usually a bike ride or a walk. Now that it's cold, I'll probably do the treadmill or hit up the local gym I just joined.

Based on your feedback, I might end up giving it a shot anyway... then again, also thinking about getting a kinect "for my son" for christmas and using that to help out with my workouts :-)