Girl's Night Out

Options
dendra7
dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
Any of your center's doing Girl's Night Out? We are scheduled for the evening of Nov. 9th in my town. Those routines are a bit naughty and a whole lot of fun! I'm totally looking forward to it. Nothing better than sweat and fun.

I'm not sure I want to sport the hot pink burlesque tops....but maybe the blue ones with the cut-outs.

Any other instructors on here have a scoop on their center's plans?

Replies

• clairecandoit11
    clairecandoit11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! We are doing ours Saturday November 10th in the evening :)
    I am really excited! They are going to be having snacks and drinks and giving out prizes!!
  • jazzerstephanie
    Options
    I love love love this class. I've taught it before. I'm teaching it at one location and taking it as a student at two others. I can't wait. It's so sassy and sexy!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    We are, too! November 9th! I've already bought myself some madonna gloves (lacey, fingers cut-off) for the occasion! I LOVE that Halloween is here for me to get ideas from. I can't decide to wear a wig or not!!??:-)
  • clairecandoit11
    Options
    Are they offering shirts for the occassion?? Our instructors haven't said anything!
  • jazzerstephanie
    Options
    Our location is not offering shirts. Some instructors picked up the Burlesque line at the convention in Las Vegas...so they may wear that.
  • rockchalk03
    Options
    My location is having it on November 2. It sounds fun, but we have to pay $12 ahead of time or $15 at the door. I'm not sure why we have to pay, since the monthy fee is already $43.
  • jazzerstephanie
    Options
    The reason you have to pay is because it is a specialty class. Us instructors can't teach those routines in a regular class. And according to Jazz Inc, you have to charge for a specialty class. They design them all the time to engage customers a bit more and show the different sides of Jazzercise.
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Our studio has announced that we're having it, but no details about when. I'm excited and looking forward to it!
  • rockchalk03
    Options
    Thanks for the info jazzer!
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Burlesque DVD, and I'd go! Don't complain about the details ladies!! Just go and enjoy!!
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Our GNO is November 16th!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    haven't heard anything about it at my location but it sounds sexist...I want to be able to participate as well. sounds fun
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    As EllyG08 stated, our center is having it on Nov. 16, the fee is $15 but if you bring someone you get in free! And Jacwhite22, one of the males in our class is acting as the bouncer at our event. It should be a blast!
  • jlsoules
    jlsoules Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :sad: Unfortunately for me, I'm missing ours on November 9th because we are spending the night near the airport. We're vacation bound very early the next day. :happy: Sounds like a great time! I hope everyone enjoys it!!
  • dgismotivated
    dgismotivated Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hudson NH Jazzericse is having thiers this Sat the 3rd! Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun but unfortunatley I can't make it! :(
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    They're doing it at my mom's center! Sounds like fun :)
  • rockchalk03
    Options
    Just did girl's night out in Lawrence, KS....it was a blast!
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Girl's Night Out is THIS Friday at my center. I'm thinking feathers & glitter. I am on stage for 5 songs - but only have to cue one. The leg routine is killer!! My body is really feeling all the extra rehearsal time this week. Wowza!

So glad everyone's having fun with it. Completely worth $15!!
  • bcchick33
    bcchick33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    they just announced it for us. but they are charging 25 bucks. not sure I can justify it.
  • clairecandoit11
    Options
    What is everyone going to log it as?? Aerobics high impact for 45 mins??