Stability Ball Sizes for 6'0'' Ladies?

Options
Hey girls,

What size stability ball do you use? Certain websites say different things and I can't decide whether to go with a 65cm or a 75cm. Please let me know...I want to get one ASAP!

Replies

• kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    mine is 75. I find the smaller size difficult to do what I want to with it.
    I am 6' and 240lbs
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft and 256lb. I use 75. :D
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My gym has a 75 cm one and I love it! I'm only 5'9 though.
  • LisaGod85
    LisaGod85 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good info! I can never figure it out...and then my back hurts XD
  • kellyw036
    kellyw036 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Does anyone use these at work during the day? Sounds like a 75 would be best for me....always scared to try these but now I have so much energy that I need something different than my chair at work!!!
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i use one occasionally at work. i will sit on it for an hour or so, and then sit in my chair. and then later ill sit on it again for like an hour... you feel it that night ;O)
  • kellyw036
    Options
    i use one occasionally at work. i will sit on it for an hour or so, and then sit in my chair. and then later ill sit on it again for like an hour... you feel it that night ;O)

Do you really?! Abs?
  • Lieann22
    Lieann22 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Does anyone use these at work during the day? Sounds like a 75 would be best for me....always scared to try these but now I have so much energy that I need something different than my chair at work!!!

I used to sit on one every day for 8 hours at work due to a back problem. The only problem is people kick it lol

I have a 75cm ball and I am 5'11 - it's a good size for me and always funny when my best friend trys to sit on it at her 5'2 frame lol
  • kellyw036
    Options

I used to sit on one every day for 8 hours at work due to a back problem. The only problem is people kick it lol

I have a 75cm ball and I am 5'11 - it's a good size for me and always funny when my best friend trys to sit on it at her 5'2 frame lol

Thanks!
  • penguinlibrarian
    penguinlibrarian Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How do I know what size ball it is? Is it printed on the ball somewhere?
  • Lieann22
    Lieann22 Posts: 67 Member
    Options