Nail Polish

Options
I have a fetish with my nails, and I do my nails once a week :tongue: I have quite a collection of nail polish! I am wondering what everyone's favorite nail polish brands and favorite polish colors are.

One of my favorites is L'Oreal Colour Riche. I have this in Now You Sea Me, and I love it:

071249219034.jpg

I love, love, love the color of Revlon's Bewitching, but the polish chips easily. I'd like to find this color in a better brand:

Revlon-Nail-Enamel-in-Bewitching.jpg

Replies

• KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    China Glaze is my favorite. A lot of people I know don't really care for that brand, but for me, they're the best! I also love Ulta's, since even most of their darker shades, I only need a single coat for it to look great.

Now that I'm working at a coffee shop again, I can't do my nails. I miss it! I will have to start doing my toenails more to make up for it. :laugh:
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I think I have one China Glaze, a crackle polish in silver.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I like Essie nail polish. I tend to use pale and nude colors, so when it chips and I am to lazy to fix or take it off, it's not that obvious.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I like Essie nail polish. I tend to use pale and nude colors, so when it chips and I am to lazy to fix or take it off, it's not that obvious.

I have read to use nude colors for that very reason, but silly me is drawn to dark, bright, or can't-miss-it colors that show every last chip!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I too, have the silver crackle polish....but have no idea what color to put underneath? Any suggestions?!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I too, have the silver crackle polish....but have no idea what color to put underneath? Any suggestions?!

Pale colors underneath don't do it justice. I have found that hot pink or bright pink or purple looks great underneath the silver crackle! I do my nails as well as my two stepdaughters' nails, so I have had plenty of experimentation :laugh:
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I forgot all about Orly! I only own one Orly polish, but I've borrowed others from friends in the past...definitely a fan of Orly as well! Just used it this morning. :smile:
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm a big OPI fan, but I also have some China Glaze & Zoya & Essie.