When is your next race?

Options
honey1017
honey1017 Posts: 37 Member
It is always good to have a goal. One goal you can set is to participate in a race of your choice. Once you commit and put it on the calendar you generally do whatever it takes to train for it.

With that thought in mind.... when is your next race and what distance will you run?

Replies

• hotsassymom
    hotsassymom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My next race is a 5K on Thanksgiving morning. I'm so not ready but I will do it. :embarassed:
  • GoNiaGo
    Options
    I don't have anything scheduled but I am hoping to run my first half marathon in April. The Nike Women's Half Marathon in DC. I'll be on the look out for some shorter races as well but I'm not a big fan of racing in the cold.
  • honey1017
    Options
    My next race is a 5K on Thanksgiving morning. I'm so not ready but I will do it. :embarassed:

You still have some time to train for your race. And you don't have to run the entire race. You can run and walk in intervals.

If you don't mind me asking, how often are you running and what is the long mileage that you've run so far?
  • honey1017
    Options
    I don't have anything scheduled but I am hoping to run my first half marathon in April. The Nike Women's Half Marathon in DC. I'll be on the look out for some shorter races as well but I'm not a big fan of racing in the cold.

Running in the cold can be a challenge. But if you dress in layers you won't even feel it :smile:
    Training in the winter just might give you all you need for the April race.
    Whatever you decide, I'm optimistic that you will do well.
  • LoveSonshine
    LoveSonshine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be doing the Gobble Wobble :)