Parties and other Do's you have to get through!

Thought I'd get involved a bit and start a thread about the things you've got coming up during the party season and how you not take on too many calories but still enjoy yourself!

I've got this weekend trip to London 5 star hotel, Matilda the Musical and Mexican Meal - plan is won't be able to afford the drinks in the hotel so save calories there, will be doing lots of walking so will enjoy my Mexican quite fancy Cerviche (healthy)

Following week hosting a bonfire party, cooking stews, chillis, steak pies etc - Plan will hold off the garlic bread and pies
Then I have won a luxury break in the Lowry Hotel Manchester with dinner in a top restaurant tasting menu with wine! - Plan....to enjoy!

This is before various Christmas Parties, golf club presentation meal night, boy oh boy its going to be tough!

Replies

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    I just am too busy to eat so that helps me! LOL I am excited if I have a chance to workout, so that is one thing I can look forward to. I know for most of you that is an everyday, but for a full time student and mom with two kids it makes me so happy to be able to go to the gym. I also am excited about Black Friday (yay!) & Christmas Shopping for our babies soon. :] Oh & we dress up for Halloween, so it may be the usual, but it makes me really happy and keeps me distracted!
  • I am hosting a Halloween party this Saturday. This will be a big temptation but I am trying to stay good on the food an alcohol
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    I am hosting a Halloween party this Saturday. This will be a big temptation but I am trying to stay good on the food an alcohol
    I love Halloween so much and I can't seem to pick our costumes :/ Expensive! I wish we were having a party too :]