Newbie to MFP with baby #3

Options
Hey everyone, I'm Cynthia. I'm 38, with three little ones. I have two boys who are 5 and 3, and a little girl born 7/25/12. I started running--for the first time in my life--in August of last year. I finished the C25K on No. 11, about six hours before I got my BFP. I ran until about 23 weeks into the pregnancy, when I just couldn't do it anymore. We moved to Vermont at the end of August this year, when the baby was 4 weeks old. I'm trying to get used to the new elevation and the weather here! I'm also BFing, so I'm trying to find a balance between exercise and calories.

It's good to meet you all, and I welcome any tips!

Cynthia

Replies

• laylasmommy67
    laylasmommy67 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to find that balance too! My DD was born 9/12/12, and I have another girl 4, and 2 stepsons 4,7
  • AmelieJG
    Options
    I'm 26 and have three kids too. A four year old, a three year old and a seven month old. I have always led an active lifestyle but never really exercised for real other then the occasional yoga class. I'm really trying this time tho!
  • cygnet246
    Options
    It's good to see you guys!

It's just hard with kids, there's no way around it. Newborns aren't exactly low maintenance, even the easy ones. Last year I found that the running gave me a mental break, which was a huge. It's just hard to fight for that 30-45 minutes some days.