Here is a picture

Ok......if you saw us on the street would you think there is a HUGE age difference? Be honest - please

meclint.jpg

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    not at all.....what a cute couple!!!

does he have any single friends...LOL....:wink::wink:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Is that your son?

hahahahahahahahahahaahh! Sorry ,, couldn't help myself! you guys are adorable!!!!

And nope .. not at all
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    You're kiddin!! He looks more like your brother!! Yes, I'd think you were shagging your brother!!! :laugh:

Just kiddin!! :bigsmile:

Seriously, do not fret, you make a lovely couple :flowerforyou:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    He looks more like your brother!! Yes, I'd think you were shagging your brother!!! :laugh:

I see a resemblance too...
    But no worries, you two are adorable together!! :flowerforyou:
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Hahahaha! My brother. I actually thought the same thing when I saw the picture!!!! Even my meanie old grandma said you would never thing there was 14 years between us :)
  • catherine4211
    Is that your son?

hahahahahahahahahahaahh! Sorry ,, couldn't help myself! you guys are adorable!!!!

And nope .. not at all

Thank you!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I cant see it at work gonna have to try it at home
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    you look great...definitely would not guess the age difference at all!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE This pic!!! Very cute - you two are absolutely adorable! :flowerforyou:
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Absolutely not. I'd say you both between the ages of 32-36. You two are totally adorable!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Dont worry bout what the "Jones" think, they are butt ugly anyway......

Worrying about what other people think destroys more happiness than you could ever imagine.

You guys both have genuine smiles, I'm sold. :)
  • catherine4211
    Absolutely not. I'd say you both between the ages of 32-36. You two are totally adorable!

You took 8 years off my age!!! Thank you!!!
  • catherine4211

Worrying about what other people think destroys more happiness than you could ever imagine.

I just don't want to look like his mom. He makes me happier then I've ever been in my life. It was worth 5 years of being alone to find him. Although I didn't have the best attitude during those years.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Nope I wouldn't notice any age difference. I think it helps that he is bald.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    I can't see any age difference but the picture is very grainy and I couldn't see a lot of detail around the eyes or forehead. If you're happy, who cares?
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member

I just don't want to look like his mom. He makes me happier then I've ever been in my life. It was worth 5 years of being alone to find him. Although I didn't have the best attitude during those years.

Wait....You're the older one? Honest to Mergatroid, fooled me......:flowerforyou:
  • catherine4211

Wait....You're the older one? Honest to Mergatroid, fooled me......:flowerforyou:

Yes. By 14 years. Thank you!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member

Agreed, I don't think that I would think anything of it if I saw you two on the street! So happy for you! And ps you do not look your age...you look much younger!
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    cuteness!! what an attractive couple you make. WOOT!
  • catherine4211

Agreed, I don't think that I would think anything of it if I saw you two on the street! So happy for you! And ps you do not look your age...you look much younger!

Thank you!